Care Advise for Ceramic
With Dishwashers please ensure to use an approved detergent recommended by the manufacturer and stack the crockery separately from other articles such as cutlery, saucepan or glass. Over washing in extreme temperatures may cause the glaze to dull and the design to fade.
- Don’t scrape off leftovers – wipe off with a paper towel or a plastic scraper
- Metal utensils can cause metal marking
- Wash the articles as soon as possible after use
- It is advisable to wash crockery separate to cutlery
- Never use an abrasive cleaner or pot scourer as this will damage the glaze as well as any decorations on the item.
Care Advice for Candles
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candle surface free of any debris matches and any other materials.
- Always trim wick to ¼ “prior to lighting.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Do not burn in a draft.
- For best results burn candle for 4 hours at one time.
- Ensure candles are burned apart.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not move a burning candle.
- Do not burn a candle near anything that can fire.
Care Advice for Cutlery
- Always be aware of how your cutlery should be washed.
- Follow manufacture instructions for cutlery care.
- If you wash your cutlery in the dishwasher, remove from the dishwasher immediately after the drying cycle.
- Do not soak cutlery for long periods of time as this may cause staining.
- Never use abrasive products or bleaches.
- Do not scour with an abrasive pad.
Care Advice for Jewellery
- Jewellery should only be put on after you finish with body lotions, perfumes, hairspray or soap.
- Avoid false tans as they can re-act to jewellery.
- Do not allow jewellery to come into contact with bleaches, corrosives or water containing chlorine.
- Store your jewellery separately to avoid scratching.
- Approach cleaning with care, polishing with a dry cotton cloth after wear will help maintain original finish.
Care Advise for Glassware
- Check to ensure glassware is either dish-washer safe or not.
- For glassware that is Dishwasher Safe do not overcrowd your dishwasher and utilise stemware rack.
- For hand-wash only products use Lukewarm soapy water and polish with a dry cloth.