Care Advice for Candles
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candle surface free of any debris matches and any other materials.
- Always trim wick to ¼ “prior to lighting.
- Burn only on a stable heat resistant surface.
- Do not burn in a draft.
- For best results burn candle for 4 hours at one time.
- Ensure candles are burned apart.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not move a burning candle.
- Do not burn a candle near anything that can fire.
Care Advice for Cutlery
- Always be aware of how your cutlery should be washed.
- Follow manufacture instructions for cutlery care.
- If you wash your cutlery in the dishwasher, remove from the dishwasher immediately after the drying cycle.
- Do not soak cutlery for long periods of time as this may cause staining.
- Never use abrasive products or bleaches.
- Do not scour with an abrasive pad.
Care Advice for Jewellery
- Jewellery should only be put on after you finish with body lotions, perfumes, hairspray or soap.
- Avoid false tans as they can re-act to jewellery.
- Do not allow jewellery to come into contact with bleaches, corrosives or water containing chlorine.
- Store your jewellery separately to avoid scratching.
- Approach cleaning with care, polishing with a dry cotton cloth after wear will help maintain original finish.
Care Advise for Glassware
- Check to ensure glassware is either dish-washer safe or not.
- For glassware that is Dishwasher Safe do not overcrowd your dishwasher and utilise stemware rack.
- For hand-wash only products use Lukewarm soapy water and polish with a dry cloth.